1. Eat healthy food, drink lots of water, get lots of sleep and exercise.
2. Make flashcards, use colours, create mindmaps.
3. Organise notes – write in your own words.
4. Test yourself – a hard one but so worthwhile.
5. Take a break!
6. Use the library – libraries are great places to study.
7. Discover your learning style (listening, visual, by doing).
8. Study every day. It will become a good habit.
9. Be supportive – help each other out.
10. Ask for help, teachers and friends are there for you.
11. Use mnemonics – tricks to help you remember content.
12. Set yourself a reward at the end of the task.
13. Break down your work into small bearable chunks.
14. Work with friends but watch the chatting.
Ms Kylie McCullahHead of Academic ChallengeBEd MEdLead Cert Gifted Ed
Come and and have a look around St Catherine's.
Book a tour or come to our Open Morning.
An Anglican day and boarding school
for girls, Kindergarten to Year 12. Founded in 1856.
26 Albion Street Waverley
NSW 2024 Australia
Telephone +61 2 8305 6200